Orthodontist in Batesville, Arkansas: Specializing in braces and InvisalignⓇ
Dr. David Bell has been practicing in his hometown of Batesville, AR for over 36 years. He received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville where he is now a Clinical Professor in Graduate Orthodontics. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery and Master of Science in Orthodontics from the University of Tennessee.
As a Board Certified Orthodontist, Dr. Bell provides braces and Invisalign® to kids, teens, and adults. His primary interest is facial esthetics and the impact that orthodontic treatment has on the face.
“I find it extremely gratifying that I am now routinely providing beautiful smiles for children whose parents were also treated in my office years ago.”
Dr. Bell is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hunting, fishing, golfing, and bike riding in the Ozark Mountains. He served as a Captain in the United States Air Force for many years. He has been married to his wife MaryAnn since 1975 and they have been blessed with three children and six beautiful grandchildren.
University of Arkansas in Fayetteville Bachelor of Science
University of Tennessee Doctor of Dental Surgery, Master of Science in Orthodontics
Hunter. Fisherman. Golfer. Bicyclist.Professional Organizations
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- College of Diplomates--American Board of Orthodontics
- Charles H. Tweed International Foundation for Orthodontic Research
- Southwest Society of Orthodontists
- Arkansas Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Arkansas Dental Association
- Northeast District Dental Society