Updated COVID-19 Safety Measures
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise, we updated our safety measures to help keep you and your family safe when you visit our clinic. Our clinic follows very strict infection control, personal protective equipment and sterilization protocols every day as part of our normal course of business, and we added the additional measures below to provide extra precautions during this time.
- Masks are required in all areas of our clinic for all patients and escorts, regardless of vaccination status.
- Our clinic will have face masks available for patients if needed, however, if you have your own, please wear it to save masks for those who do not.
- Masks are required in all areas of our clinic for all employees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Employees are required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) in clinical situations, including N95 masks, surgical gowns, gloves, masks and face-shields.
- Sick employees will not be allowed to enter the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the clinic.
- Surfaces in treatment rooms will be disinfected before and after each procedure.
- Waiting areas will be cleaned regularly throughout the day (morning, noon, close)
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to require extra safety measures during this time. We look forward to seeing you at our clinic and taking care of your smile!