As COVID-19 restrictions begin to lift, it is still our top priority to keep you safe when you visit our clinic. Our clinic follows very strict infection control, personal protective equipment and sterilization protocols every day as part of our normal course of business. However, with COVID-19 still being a public health threat, we have updated our plan to ensure we are following the guidelines laid out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
, American Dental Association and the Arkansas Department of Health
in order to keep you and our staff safe during this time.
- Patients and escorts who are fully vaccinated and non-symptomatic may enter the waiting area upon arrival and are not required to wear a mask. Masks are still highly recommended for patients in clinical areas.
- Please note: Our clinic will have face masks available for patients if needed, however, if you have your own face mask, please wear it to save masks for patients who do not have them.
- Patients may be accompanied by one or more escorts, within reason, i.e. both parents may attend an appointment.
- All patients and escorts will encounter a simplified screening at check-in and will be asked the following two questions. If the answer is “Yes” to either question, non-emergency visits will be rescheduled. If it is an emergency, we will work with you to determine the best solution to receive the care you need.
- Do you have any COVID-19 related symptoms?
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Employees who are fully vaccinated and non-symptomatic are not required to wear a mask in non-clinical areas.
- Employees are required to wear proper per