Why should you see an orthodontist?
If you want a beautiful smile and the best for your family, you’ve come to the right orthodontics website. Here are some signs that you should take the next step and talk to one of our doctors.
- Early or late loss of a child’s baby teeth
- Difficulty when chewing or biting food
- Mouth breathing or difficulty speaking
- Habits like sucking on thumb or fingers
- Your teeth are misplaced or protruding
- Crowded, blocked-out or crooked teeth
- Jaws are shifting, protruding or recessed
- Your jaws make noise when they move
- Biting the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- Teeth that meet abnormally or not at all
- Your facial features are out of proportion
- The grinding or clenching of your teeth
- Inability to comfortably close your lips
- You feel a great smile will improve your self-esteem and self-confidence