Do you want to be a part of our team?
If you want to be part of the best orthodontics team this side of the Mississippi and several other important rivers, you can submit your resumé via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include the Westrock location(s) you are interested in working at as well as what type of position you are looking for!
We have a lot of fun here, but first and foremost we know each patient’s smile and self-confidence is in our hands. We expect our staff to treat patients like family. That’s the family you actually talk to. Not those people you see at reunions every ten years. You know the ones you’re pretty sure aren’t even related.
Here’s some of what we look for in an employee:
- Shows respect and courtesy.
- Has a desire to serve patients.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Able to work well with others
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Completes each task on time.
- Prioritizes patient comfort.
- Accepts constructive criticism.
- Ability to study on their own.
- Attend courses and seminars.
- Able to quickly grasp concepts.
- Dependable attendance record.
- Computer software skillsets.
- Excellent at managing phones.